Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Hi, Please found your attached invoice for payment, Paying this invoice you are agree with Company Terms and Conditions.
We only accept bank tranfer, use your invoice number as reference, or Second option PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD. YOU CAN ONLY PAY DEPOSIT AMOUNT BANK TRANFER TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING AND REMAINING YOU CAN PAY DRIVER ON ARRIVAL WITH EFTOPS OR CASH.
If paying via credit then you can pay directly to driver on arrival via eftops All cards accepted 2% transactions fees apply.
- Booking Agreement
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast
Att: Deposit have to be paid in 48 hours once invoice sent and received by customer.
Any payment made after 48hours subject to availability.
1: DO I NEED TO MAKE ANY DEPOSIT?
Yes, we will confirm the bookings after receiving a non-refundable deposit of $200.
2: CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY BOOKING DETAILS?
Any request to modify your booking details should be made at least a week ahead of your travel date.
3: WHAT IF YOUR VEHICLE IS DELAYED?
While we strive to arrive at the pick-up point on time, situations beyond our control may prevent us from arriving at the agreed time. In these situations, we will adjust the booking times to catch up for the delay.
4: WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
A deposit of $200 will be charged for confirming the bookings. For cancellations made within 4 weeks of booking, we will refund 50% of the deposit amount.
5: WHAT IF YOUR VEHICLE GETS INTO UNEXPECTED BREAKDOWN?
All of our vehicles are maintained to the highest industry standard, but in the event of an unanticipated breakdown, we will provide a back-up vehicle as soon as possible.
6: ARE YOUR VEHICLES INSURED?
Yes, all of our vehicles are insured and our chauffeurs are licensed. You can travel in one of our hummers with complete peace of mind knowing that you are in safe hands.
Customers Rights Regards Limo Service
- If the customer doesn’t satisfy with the condition of the car on arrival , either may relates to interior lights, sound , seating or air con or colour or anything else
- Feel free to cancel the ride before u board and get your full refund
- If customer proceeds with the limo Condition and ask for refund after finishing the ride
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast not obliged to pay any refund.
- Please review the following terms and agreements pertaining to your Limousine Rental.
- Rental of limousines and or other vehicles from Go Limo Hire Gold Coast is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Creating and managing bookings and quotes:
- For quotes and booking requests please use our book now link or reach out to us via email or phone.
- If you are new to our services, your own personal profile will automatically be generated after we/you create your first quote/reservation.
- You can self-manage your reservations via your personal BRO account.
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast offers the most competitive rates on the market.
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast offers price beat guarantee of 10% when legitimate competitor quote is provided, discounts will be applied if the quote is for the same or similar vehicle type.
PAYMENTS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- All reservations require a major credit card.
- We accept: VISA, MASTER, Debit Cards, Pay-wave, Cash & Direct deposit
Credit Card Fees and Charges
Credit card fees and charges are automatically implement and processed by our payment gateway provider “Square” as an addition to your transfer fee. Go Limo Hire Gold Coast holds neither responsibility nor profits from such fees and charges. Fees and charges are subject to change without notice. To review credit card fees and charges please visit https://squareup.com/au/en/payments/pricing.
Refunds & Cancellations
Reservation payments are finalised upon conformation in full for all bookings within 14 days. Only 50% deposit is required for all advance bookings. Full payments and deposits are non-refundable. (In case of family emergency or acts of nature, your booking will be changed into three months gift certificate).
- Additional charges will incur for waiting time.
- Waiting time charges will be exempt for late interconnecting services and bad traffic conditions.
- Charges are calculated at $30 per 15 minutes for corporate vehicles and $40 per 15 minutes for stretch vehicles.
- All additional stops are calculated at $20 for corporate cars and $50 for stretch limousines.
Incorrect Service Type
- If higher value service type is selected in error and not addressed, Go Limo Hire Gold Coast reservers the right to keep the full payment.
- If lower value service type is selected in error and not addressed, Go Limo Hire Gold Coast reservers the right to charge the balance to your nominated credit card.
After-hours services and public holidays
- A 20% surcharge will be applied to any trips commencing after midnight until 5am and on all public holidays.
- If anyone gets ill in the car there is a $350 clean up charge.
- Client and renter are responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipment of the vehicle. This is including but not limited to: gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of champagne, wine and drink glasses, breakage of decanters, breakage of lights, television, DVD, radio, CD player and touch screen devices.
- All repairs and replacements of items shall be charged at the market value of a new item.
No show charges
- To avoid a no-show fee (Total deposit forfeited) please do not leave your pre-requested pick up location without speaking to your chauffeur first.
- For all arriving flights, meet your driver at the arrival gate or if requested at the baggage claim area.
Late interconnecting services
- There are no fees or charges if your interconnecting services are running behind schedule, we will return to collect you at your new arrival time (subject to availability).
- To speak with your chauffeur, please log into your Passenger App or call us on Go Limo Hire Gold Coast Office Number 0401 888 414.
- Possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is prohibited and dealt in accordance with the state law.
- High levels of intoxication will not be tolerated, Go Limo Hire Gold Coast reserves all rights to ban or refuse any passenger/s from entering, consuming or bringing additional alcoholic beverages on board of our vehicles if passenger/s is/are deemed as unsafe and not in position to make logical decisions.
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted in our corporate fleet.
- All decisions will be made in accordance of Queensland state law and liquor licensing.
- Hanging out of windows or sunroof is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking in the vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
- While we are happy to let you bring personal CD’s, DVDs, Bluetooth devices and other various personal items we do not take any responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limousine rental period.
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast will not be held responsible for any lost items in our vehicles, all receovered lost times will need to be collected from Go Limo Hire Gold Coast Office by appointment.
Chauffeur Responsibilities And Rights
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast’s chauffeurs have the right to apply additional transfer charges if required.
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast’s chauffeurs are randomly drug and alcohol tested.
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast’s chauffeurs are all Queensland (QLD) DA accredited.
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these conditions by any passenger.
- In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded.
Go Limo Hire Gold Coast shall not be held responsible for:
- Late arrival caused by (but not limited to)!
- Acts of nature
- Traffic delays
- Incorrect pickup and drop-off information
- And any situation beyond our control
- For not providing any additional extras/special requests if such information was not given by the customer at the time of booking.
- In the event any part of this contract is declared unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- If the limousine rental is for a minor up to the age of 16 an adult must accompany a transfer.
Substitute Of Requested Vehicle
- Go Limo Hire Gold Coast reserves the right to substitute the limousine or the colour of the vehicle at its own discretion.
- By accepting the booking, all passengers are protected by our public insurance policy after all doors are secured and only whilst the vehicle is in motion. Seat belts must be worn at all times by all passengers.
- I agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- I declare that I am over the age of (18) eighteen and my booking confirmation acts as my signature with full agreement and understanding of the terms and conditions described above.
Go Limo Hire Gold Coast is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. We have adopted the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone, pick up and drop off locations and your credit card number/s.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence, by telephone and email, via our website www.golimohiregoldcoast.com.au from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies- delete all that aren’t applicable and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing or via unsubscribe link. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent;or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure
- Where required or authorised by law;and
- When providing your information to our affiliates partner
- Sensitive date will never be provided through our affiliate program
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently delete your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files, which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Go Limo Hire Gold Coast will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.